Call 1890 365 500
» Lines open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Do all your day-to-day banking activities online, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. Bank of Ireland 365 online puts you in control.
Carry out a wide range of banking activities, apply for products and manage your accounts with 365 online and phone, our mobile banking app and our tablet banking app. Click here to learn how to save on your current account fees by making the move to online banking.
Getting started with 365 online
Getting set up on 365 online is now easier than ever before. When you call us, we will confirm your identity with three simple security questions relating to you and your account, and get your 365 online account set up and activated all in one simple phone call.
Available to both Personal and Business customers (Sole Traders, Trading As and Agri customers).
Get set up in 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Call us on 1890 365 500 to speak to the Activation Team. You will need your account number available
Step 2: Answer three simple security questions relating to you and your account to verify your identity
Step 3: Our agents will instruct you on how to set up your own unique PIN and will then give you your User ID
Step 4: You can then activate your account and start banking online straight away!
Alternatively you can register for 365 Phone and Online Banking by filling in the Online Registration Form here.
Features of 365 online banking
365 online services include:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts*
- Open a savings account instantly online**
- Add a new payee for payments
- Top up your mobile phone or a friend's at any time**
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your current account, demand deposit account, Bank of Ireland credit card and loan account
- Export your recent transaction history and search up to 12 months of account transactions
- View, print and download eStatements at your convenience
- View and pay your credit card bill online
- View credit card transactions, and credit card statements for the past 13 months
- Set up, view, amend and delete standing orders
- Check and cancel direct debits**
- Serve notice to make a withdrawal from your Notice Deposit or Regular Saver Deposit Accounts
- Withdraw funds from your Demand Deposit Account
- Assign nicknames to your accounts to make it easier for you to distinguish between them
- Access the Money Manager Tool which can help you to better analyse and understand your spending.
For more information see the 365 online frequently asked questions
* Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
** These 365 online services are only available to ROI customers
Fees and Charges
For information on personal current account fees and charges, please see below
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for ROI customers.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for NI customers.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for GB customers.
See Fees and Charges 365 online frequently asked questions for more details
Terms and Conditions
Please see the current 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions for relevant jurisdictions below:
- Current RoI 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
- Current NI/GB 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.