Call 0818 365 365
» Lines open 8am to 12am Monday to Friday
Ways To Bank
365 online services include:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts*
- Open a savings account instantly online**
- Add a new payee for payments
- Top up your mobile phone or a friend's at any time**
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your current account, demand deposit account, Bank of Ireland credit card and loan account
- Export your recent transaction history and search up to 12 months of account transactions
- View, print and download eStatements at your convenience
- View and pay your credit card bill online
- View credit card transactions, and credit card statements for the past 13 months
- Set up, view, amend and delete standing orders
- Check and cancel direct debits**
- Assign nicknames to your accounts to make it easier for you to distinguish between them
For more information see the 365 online frequently asked questions
* Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
** These 365 online services are only available to ROI customers
Fees and Charges
For information on personal current account fees and charges, please click the relevant links below.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for ROI customers.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for NI customers.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges brochure for GB customers.
See Fees and Charges 365 online frequently asked questions for more details
Terms and Conditions
Please see the current 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions for relevant jurisdictions below:
- Current RoI 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions
- Current NI/GB 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.