Want to create some healthy cooking habits?
Our physical wellbeing has never been more important, and we have teamed up with Dave and Steve from Happy Pear to give our customers access to one of their great online cookery courses. This online One-Week Plant Based Challenge is a course with a difference –designed to help make you feel fantastic about your health, happiness and cooking skills. You will also have access to a private, active & vibrant online community to share stories, hints and tips.
This online course includes:
- 7 days of tasty and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snack ideas for life on the go
- Tailored meal plans and shopping lists, detailing everything you will need for the week
- Informative course notes on plant-based eating, including advice for eating out, travelling and eating on the go
- Dave and Steve’s top tips for stocking up your kitchen and information on how eating a plant-based diet can help your health
- Access to a private online community and a live Q&A with Dave and Steve
- Daily motivational emails to help keep you on track
- A dedicated online customer care team
To access this great FREE course, click the link below, which will open to The Happy Pear in a new browser. When you sign up to the course, go to checkout and apply BOIHAPPYPEAR in the coupon code.
NB: Partner offers only available to Bank of Ireland customers who have provided consent to contact. Make sure to stay informed and should you wish to receive future issues of “The Chat” & associated partner offers please update your marketing preferences here.
To learn more about The Happy Pear, please click here.Get your Happy Pear 1-Week Plant Based Challenge Cookery Course here
By clicking the above link, you will be leaving our website and entering a third-party website. Bank of Ireland takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information from third party websites. Please be advised Bank of Ireland will not supply your data to a third party. For Bank of Ireland’s privacy notice please click hereTerms & Conditions: