- This Christmas Experience event offer produced by EuroEvents Ltd. is only available to eligible Bank of Ireland Premier and Private Customers.
- The Christmas Experience event offer is subject to availability and to the terms and conditions of EuroEvents Ltd.
- Access to the Christmas Experience is subject to capacity restrictions on a first come first served basis. Once capacity has been reached, the Christmas Experience event may no longer be available.
- No substitutes or cash alternatives will be made available and the offer is non-transferable.
- Bank of Ireland is not responsible or liable for the enjoyment of the Christmas Experience event offer.
- To redeem the Christmas Experience event offer, you must accept the terms and conditions of the Third party supplier, EuroEvents Ltd. before booking your place.
Bank of Ireland will use your personal data in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice (available at boi.com/privacy). EuroEvents Ltd will tell you how they will use your personal data when you register with them for the Christmas POP! Event offer.
The Christmas POP! event is being organised by EuroEvents Ltd, Unit 3 Turnpike Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 2.
The registration and live streaming website is co-ordinated by EuroEvents Ltd, Unit 3 Turnpike Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 22.
The purpose of Christmas POP! is to enable customers to watch online streamed and recorded content and also collect Registration Data required for the different sessions.
All content, programme and speaker information contained in the Website is complete, true and accurate. Any speaker or programme updates that materially affect the event, will be communicated by email to all registered attendees.
The following outlines the policy of EuroEvents regarding the privacy rights of visitors to www.christmaspop.ie.
We only collect data including e-mail addresses voluntarily given to us in respect of the specific online event. We use this information only to notify attendees of updates specifically in relation to the specific event.
We will hold this data for a maximum period of max 1yr but most likely a shorter timeframe based on the agreement and confirmation with the client, after which time it will be deleted.
We will NEVER make your e-mail address or any other data available to any other company or organization. We fully adhere to the Data Protection Act (1988) Ireland.
If you do not wish to receive such mailings or cancel your registration, please contact us by email at email@example.com or at the postal address shown above.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.