In the following Authorisations, references to the singular include the plural where appropriate.
I warrant that the details supplied to the Bank as part of my application for the Loan are now confirmed and accurate and I certify that I am not less than eighteen years of age.
I irrevocably authorise the Bank: – (i) To open a Loan account (‘Account’) in my name which Account shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Credit Agreement. (ii) To implement the necessary procedures to make the Loan available and to put the appropriate repayment schedule into place. (iii) To debit my Account with the amount of the Loan and to transfer funds or issue a cheque in the amount of the Loan as specified.
I hereby consent to any information and/or any copy documents supplied to the Bank to enable it to comply with its obligation to establish my identity in accordance with the Criminal Justice Act, 1994 (‘the Act’ as the same may be amended or varied from time to time), being disclosed at any time by the Bank to, transferred to, or copies thereof sent by the Bank to, any branch, any other member of the Group (as defined at clause 5 below) or any other ‘designated body’ as defined in the Act, who may at any time provide or be requested to provide any services to me.
I hereby further consent to any information and/or any copy documents, which have been supplied to any other member of the Group or any branch to enable it to comply with the obligation to establish my identity in accordance with the Act, being disclosed at any time by such member or branch to you, or transferred to, or copies thereof sent by such member or branch to you, so as to enable you to comply with your obligations under the Act and for the benefit of any such member of the Group I confirm that such member may act on this authorisation as if it were specifically addressed to such member.
I understand that you reserve the right to decline this or any future application without being required to state any reason and that no correspondence will be entered into in such circumstances.
TO THE BANK OF IRELAND GROUP: By signing this form I consent to the Bank of Ireland Group and its contracted agents storing, using and processing my personal details:-
- to manage and administer my accounts, policies or other financial products;
- to process my applications for credit or financial services;
- to carry out business and market research and compile statistics;
- to help detect fraud and dishonesty;
- to form a single view of my entire relationship with the Bank of Ireland Group (whether as a consumer or in connection with my trade, business or profession) to enable it to manage and develop a relationship;
- to enable business units in the Bank of Ireland Group share or access my personal details for the purposes set out in this consent (but not for the purposes of direct marketing where I have indicated to the Bank of Ireland Group I do not want it);
- to contact me by post, telephone, text message, electronic mail, facsimile or other means but not in a way contrary to my instructions to the Bank of Ireland Group or contrary to law or regulation;
- (where I apply for or avail of a credit facility) to carry out credit reviews including automated credit decision processes and to obtain details of my credit history from the Central Credit Register (“CCR”), Irish Credit Bureau (ICB”) or other credit rating agency;
- (where I have not indicated otherwise to the Bank of Ireland Group) to directly market the products and services of the Bank of Ireland Group or of suppliers selected by the Bank of Ireland Group using a form of communication permitted by me under paragraph (g) above; and
- to establish my identity, residence and tax status in order to comply with law and regulation concerning taxation and the prevention of money laundering or terrorist financing.
I consent to the Bank of Ireland Group disclosing my personal details:-
- (where I apply for or avail of a credit facility) to the CCR, ICB or other credit rating agency and I also consent to the CCR, ICB or other credit rating agency disclosing details of my credit history (and using those details for credit scoring purposes) to the Bank of Ireland Group or other institutions to which I apply for credit facilities;
- to facilitate a potential or actual transfer of any loan or product provided to me or in connection with a securitisation;
- to its contracted agents and to recipients abroad but only for purposes indicated in this consent and only where the Bank of Ireland Group complies with Irish data protection law in doing so.
This consent does not limit any other consent I have given (or may give) to the Bank of Ireland Group to process or disclose my personal details.
NOTICE: Under the Credit Reporting Act 2013 lenders are required to provide personal and credit information for credit applications and credit agreements of €500 and above to the Central Credit Register. This information will be held on the Central Credit Register and may be used by other lenders when making decisions on your credit applications and credit agreements.
When the Central Credit Register goes live in 2018, you will be entitled to;
-get a copy of your credit record from the Central Bank (you can order one free copy per year)
-correct any errors on your credit record
-tell the Central Bank if you suspect you may have been impersonated
-ask the Central Bank to add a short explanation written by you to your credit record
To learn more about the register, and your rights and duties under the Credit Reporting Act 2013, please see www.centralcreditregister.ie
In this consent:
“Bank of Ireland Group” means the Bank of Ireland and its present and future subsidiaries.
“contracted agents” means entities which have contracted with the Bank of Ireland Group to assist it in the conduct of its business or in providing services to me.
“I”,”me”,”my” is a reference to each of us where more than one of us have signed this form.
“personal details” means information concerning me which Bank of Ireland Group has including information given by me or others verbally or in writing, information contained in application forms and records of my transactions with the Bank of Ireland Group.