Need a loan to finance that nursery? A family loan from Bank of Ireland offers you great flexibility.
Lending criteria terms and conditions apply.
- Competitive variable rates from as little as 6.8% APR*
- Borrow between €1,000 and €65,000
- Apply online in minutes
- Choose to repay over 1 to 5 years
- Defer your first three monthly repayments**(optional, only if your loan is repaid monthly)
- Make extra repayments and clear your loan early with no penalty fees***
- Money paid directly to your account
- At Bank of Ireland you are not required to pledge your savings in order to borrow
- Use our quick quote calculator to get an estimate of what you could afford to borrow. This calculator is provided as a guideline only. The information on the quotation is indicative and does not constitute a loan offer.
Click here for terms and conditions
Variable rates are correct as at 18th October 2017 and are subject to change.
*APR stands for annual Percentage Rate.
Rate offered depends on loan amount and may differ from advertised rate. Lending criteria terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only and not suitable for students. Only Bank of Ireland customers can apply online.
The repayments on a personal loan of €20,000 over 5 years are €391.92 per month based on a variable rate of 6.8% APR. The total cost of credit is €3,515.20.
**By deferring the first three monthly repayments you will pay more than if you paid over the standard term.
***By paying your loan off early you will pay less than if you paid over the standard term.