Note: These offer rules (‘the Rules”) apply to the SUPER SPRING TREAT 500 Real Rewards Points promotion (“the Offer”) organised by Bank of Ireland.
1. This promotion is open to respondents who engaged with marketing advertising promoting the Offer and who has not already linked their Bank of Ireland credit card with their SuperValu Real Rewards card (an Eligible Customer).
2. SuperValu Real Rewards Points are subject to Bank of Ireland Rewarding You terms and conditions available here. SuperValu Real Rewards Points has the meaning given to that term in the Bank of Ireland Rewarding You terms and conditions.
3. Once an Eligible Customer has linked their Bank of Ireland credit card and their SuperValu Real Rewards card as a result of engaging with marketing advertising and via the dedicated campaign landing page, they will receive a SUPER SPRING TREAT of 500 SuperValu Real Rewards Points.
4. Bank of Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability for an Eligible Customer’s failure to successfully link their Bank of Ireland credit card and their SuperValu Real Rewards card caused by technical failure or otherwise.
5. The SUPER SPRING TREAT of 500 SuperValu Real Rewards Points will be added to their Real Rewards balance within 10 working days of having linked both their cards.
6. The Offer is available from Monday 05th February until 23:59 on Friday 31st of March 2018.
7. Any card links made after 23:59 on the 31st of March will not qualify to secure the SUPER SPRING TREAT of 500 SuperValu Real Rewards Points.
8. No alternative will be offered in lieu of the 500 SuperValu Real Rewards Points.
9. All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
11. Bank of Ireland reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this Offer at any time without giving prior notice. Bank of Ireland may review and revise these Rules and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these Rules, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended rules.
12. This Offer is governed by Irish Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Interest is charged on cash advances and outstanding balances. Purchase Interest is charged if you don’t pay your credit card in full by your due date. Credit cards are subject to annual Government stamp duty of €30. Over 18s only.