Terms and Conditions for “BOI Graduate Taste of Dublin 2017” offer.
Note: These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply to the BOI Graduate Taste of Dublin offer (“the Offer”) organised by Youth Banking, Bank of Ireland, New Century House, 3rd Floor, Lower Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1.
- Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must submit a fully completed ticket claim web-form.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete (i.e. some information requested on the entry form is not provided), altered, illegible or not in accordance with these Rules may be disqualified.
- Two tickets only per claim and only one claim per person.
- Tickets are valid for entrance to the Taste of Dublin food festival, in the Iveagh Gardens, Clonmel Street, Dublin 2.
- Tickets are only valid for the 17.30 – 21.30 session on Sunday 18th June 2017.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be made available.
- Successful Entrants are responsible for collecting their tickets from the ticket stand at the entrance to the Iveagh Gardens, Clonmel Street, Dublin 2.
- Transport to and from the venue, is not included.
- Bank of Ireland is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred at the festival including food and refreshments.
- All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
- Bank of Ireland reserves the right to vary and (or) substitute any/all element(s) of the prizes with prizes of similar or of greater value.
- All entrants consent to Bank of Ireland using, storing and processing their personal details to run the Offer including for publicity purposes (this does not limit any other consent an entrant has given or may give Bank of Ireland in future). All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or photographs for publicity purposes. Entrants also agree that their names and addresses may be disclosed by Bank of Ireland to its agents for the purpose of administering the Offer and/or distributing the prizes.
- Employees of the Bank of Ireland Group, its associated companies, advertising and marketing consultants, agents and anyone connected with the Offer and their families are not eligible to enter the Offer and will not be eligible to receive the tickets through this web form entry.
- Bank of Ireland will fund the provision of goods or services but the contract will be between you and the supplier of the goods or services. Bank of Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of the Offer, the Rules, any related contracts, or the enjoyment of the prizes and the winners will jointly and severally indemnify the Bank of Ireland from all liability in respect of such matters.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to the Offer or they will be ineligible for tickets. The winners shall, if requested by the Bank, provide satisfactory proof of age before being awarded a prize.