Features and Benefits
Features of the Growth Deposit account
- Term(s) available: 3 Year (156 weeks)
- Fixed rate of interest. Annual Equivalent Rates (AER) are quoted based on a 365 day calendar year
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax at the prevailing rate
- Interest paid at maturity of the account
- Single lodgement only
- Minimum lodgement €5,000, maximum lodgement €10,000,000
- For amounts up to €500,000 see our rate sheet
- For amounts over €500,000 contact any branch
- No withdrawals permitted during the term
- Available to new and existing funds to the Bank of Ireland Group
- Available to open in branch
We will contact you before the end of the term to advise you of your maturity date and invite you to discuss your savings options with one of our Advisers. At the end of the term, if we have not received instructions from you, the full balance in the account will be re-deposited in our Variable Rate Call account at the prevailing variable interest rate.
To find out more about the product, download our information sheet.