- How do I pay money into a 365 Monthly Saver Account?
How do I make withdrawals from the 31-Day Notice or Monthly Saver Account?
To give withdrawal notice on your Monthly Saver or 31 Day Notice Account:
- Login to 365 online
- Select Withdraw Funds next to the account you wish to withdrawal from.
- Follow the simple instructions
You will receive a text or email to confirm if your request has been accepted.
What if I change my mind after I open the account?
You can close your account within 14 days of opening without paying any charge. Simply call Bank of Ireland Direct on 1890 365 365 (lines are open Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm). All funds in the closed account will be rebated to your current account.
- What do I need to open a 365 online Savings Account?
How do I close my account?
Some accounts such as the 365 Monthly Saver Account or Mortgage Saver Account can be closed online by withdrawing the full balance. Other accounts such as current accounts require a written instruction. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the account or contact Bank of Ireland Direct on 1890 365 365 (lines are open Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm).
When will my direct debit payment be made or processed?
Debits for 31-Day Notice and 12-Month Fixed Term accounts are processed within 8 working days of the account opening.
Debits to Monthly Saver Accounts are processed on the date you choose when you open the account. Please ensure there are enough funds in the account to process the direct debit payment.
- Can I use an existing savings account to pay money into my new 365 online savings account?
- How do I make general enquiries about my 365 online Savings Account?
- Will I be able to view my 365 Savings Account on 365 online and on the Tablet Banking app?
How do I open a savings account?
If you hold a current account with Bank of Ireland and are registered for 365 online, you can open a 365 savings account. Simply follow these steps:
- Log on to 365 online.
- Click Apply Online (left-hand side of screen).
- Choose the account you wish to open and follow the instructions.
- I have a problem with my online application. What should I do?