To activate your standing order using the security code you received in the post, please follow the instructions below:
Using 365 online:
- Log on to 365 online
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ from the left hand menu
- Select ‘Manage Standing Orders’
- Select the account from which you set up the Standing Order
- Select the standing order and click ‘Activate’
- Enter the 7 digit security code you received by post and click activate.
Note: For monthly or yearly standing orders you will be asked to enter a start day.
Using the Tablet Banking app:
- Login to the Tablet Banking app
- Tap the menu symbol on the top left of the app to open the navigation menu
- Tap the ‘Manage Payees’ option
- Select ‘Standing Orders’ from the payee type drop-down
- Tap the standing order you wish to activate
- Tap the activate button that appears on the bottom of the screen
- Enter the 7 digit security code you received by post and tap activate
After you have successfully activated the standing order, please allow one working day for the standing order to show on your current list of standing orders.