What is MyPension365?
MyPension365 is a digital pension platform that can be accessed through your mobile, tablet or laptop to provide you with your latest pension information, on the go. You can log on to MyPension365 by clicking the MyPension365 link on the Bank of Ireland website or by downloading the MyPension365 app. Registering is quick, easy and can all be done online.
How can it help you?
MyPension365 allows you to access your pension savings information at the click of a button and enables you to easily plan for your retirement. The platform will provide you with the up-to-date performance of your pension and enable you to take control of your retirement journey.
See what you can do on MyPension365
Key features of MyPension365
As a member of a Defined Contribution (DC) scheme, MyPension365 allows you to:
- View your personalised pension savings account via multiple platforms including a mobile app with fingerprint recognition;
- Access up-to-date information including the value of your fund so you can better understand your current retirement planning position;
- Change your level of contributions and type of investments;
- Access all correspondence about your pension scheme which is stored on your personal profile along with helpful scheme literature;
- Contact our online administration team with any queries you may have.
How can I download the app?
The MyPension365 app is available on Google Play and Apple iOS.
If you have questions about MyPension365, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your financial advisor.
Read more about our company pension plan options