At Bank of Ireland, we’re with you through your home buying journey, with mortgage solutions designed to suit your needs – from the time you start saving for your deposit, when you’re ready to buy, and throughout the life of your mortgage.
We will give you 2% of your new mortgage back as cash if you top up an existing mortgage or buy an investment property, or if you are not a Bank of Ireland current account customer and you buy your first home, move home or switch your mortgage to us.
- 2% of your mortgage back as cash;
- 2% Cashback is available with our full range of fixed and variable homeowner mortgage rates;
- A range of competitive fixed and variable rates.
Our 2% Cashback offer is available to you if:
- You take out an Equity Release to top up an existing mortgage with us;
- You take out a Buy to Let mortgage to buy an investment property;
- You buy your first home, move home or switch your mortgage to us and you are not a Bank of Ireland current account customer;
- And you draw down your new mortgage between 5th September 2016 and 31st December 2019.
- Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
Other reasons to choose Bank of Ireland for your Mortgage:
- We have qualified mortgage experts across our network of 250 branches nationwide;
- Our Mobile Mortgage Managers will meet you at a time and place that suits you in the evenings or at weekends;
- You can start your application online in minutes, book an appointment or talk to us via Skype or Facetime;
- We offer a wide range of fixed rate options ranging from 12 months to 10 years. You can even choose a combination of fixed and variable rates – a Twin interest rate – where you fix a portion of your mortgage and put the rest on a variable rate. Ask us about the rate options available to you;
- We offer a range of flexi-options to allow you to tailor your mortgage to your needs.
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. A typical mortgage to buy your home of €100,000 over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €615.79 per month at 4.2% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 4.3%). APRC includes €150 valuation fee and mortgage charge of €175 paid to the Property Registration Authority. The total amount you pay is €148,114.60. We require property and life insurance. You mortgage your home to secure the loan. Maximum loan is generally 3.5 times gross annual income and 80% of the property value (90% of the property value up to €220,000 for first time buyers). A 1% interest rate rise would increase monthly repayments by €54.02 per month. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home. At the end of a fixed rate period, customers on a fixed rate can choose from our range of fixed rate options available to existing customers or roll to the LTV Variable rate applicable at that time. Mortgage applicants must be over 18.