Whether you’ve just put a bid on your first home or you’re searching for a better price, find out what a Home Insurance policy through Bank of Ireland Insurance Services can offer you.
Why choose us?
- Apply for home insurance online in just a few minutes from any device
- Upload supporting documents such as valuations for specified items
- Access key insurance policy documents through your wallet 24/7
- An easy claims process with over 98% of claims covered2
- Pay your premium by Direct Debit monthly at no additional cost or by Credit / Debit Card
- Find out more about our Price Promise (PDF below)
Our price promise
Our price promise applies to new Home insurance customers buying a buildings and contents insurance policy for owner-occupied or buy-to-let properties. Written proof of your renewal offer from your current insurer, showing like-for-like cover, is required. If we can’t beat your existing renewal, offering the same cover, the difference plus €50 will be paid back to you within 60 days of your policy start date.
Minimum premium of €210 (inclusive of 5% government levy) applies.
Offer ends on 31 March 2020, is available for the first year only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
To find out more about Requesting a Call Back, Making a Claim, or the Home Insurance Renewal Form, click here.