Savings Made Simple
1. Tell us some things about you
Give us some information about your current financial circumstances and your financial goals for the future.
2. We assess your risk level
After taking a look at the information you’ve provided, we will assess the level of investment risk you’re comfortable with. We will also advise you on how much you can afford to invest.
3. We recommend the right investment option for you
Once we’ve assessed your risk and discovered how much you can afford to invest, we’ll make an investment recommendation tailored to you.
4. Complete your investment application
You’ll complete your application online or with one of our Wealth Managers and your investment journey will begin.
Traditionally, when you put your money in the bank you may earn some interest. With interest rates currently very low, and forecasted to remain low, now could be a good time to look at what other options are available to you.
Investing your money can potentially offer you even better returns in the long run. At Bank of Ireland, we offer a variety of investment options that could be the perfect fit for your financial goals.
Why choose us?
- We meet with you, find out what your goals are and give you financial advice on your options at no additional cost to you.
- Whether you’re new to investing or a more experienced investor, we can develop an investment strategy to suit you.
- Pairing our experience and your plans allows you to make informed decisions aligned to your goals and aspirations for your future.
- We offer an extensive range of investment choices from capital secure products to those providing access to a range of funds with varying levels of risk.
- We make investing in funds straightforward and accessible.
- You can start your investment journey today for as little as €100 per month, just click the link “begin your investment journey”