Do you need to save regularly to build up a deposit for a Mortgage?
With a MortgageSaver Account you can:
- Open an account online in minutes; there is no need to go to a branch, just upload your identification and address verification documents during account opening.
- Pay your direct debit from any Republic of Ireland current account (You do not need a Bank of Ireland current account to open this account)
- Available to Republic of Ireland (ROI) residents only, aged 18 or over
- One account per customer in sole or joint names
- Option to add lump sum lodgements of up to a total value of €20,000, in any branch.
- Save monthly by Direct Debit – Minimum €200, Maximum €2,500 per month
- Have instant access to your money in any Bank of Ireland branch (you will need to bring photo ID with you), or through 365 online if you are a registered customer.
If you’re not a Bank of Ireland customer, to open an account online you need the following documents available to upload during the application:
- Your passport
- Your current account bank statement (From any Irish bank)
- A second document to verify your address, for example your driving licence or gas/electricity bill.
Go to Mortgages
To find out more about the product, download our information sheet.
Mortgage lending criteria and terms and conditions will apply to the mortgage application. Click here for more information about Bank of Ireland mortgages.
The MortgageSaver Bonus Interest is subject to DIRT at the prevailing rate and will be paid after the mortgage is drawn down.
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. We require property and life insurance.
Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank trading as Bank of Ireland Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.