Features & Benefits
With a 3rd level Current Account you can get:
With a 3rd level student current account, you are not charged fees on the following day to day banking transactions:
- Direct debits and standing orders
- Debit card transactions and cash back (for Debit Card, ATM and Point of Sale transactions and cashback there may be fees and charges for using your card (Visa Debit) abroad.
- Debit/credit transactions using 365 online or phone or mobile banking
- Withdrawals at Bank of Ireland ATM’s or in branches
- Change the way you pay. Google Pay is now available on android devices. Click here to find out how you can make quick, easy and contactless payments using your phone.
Want to buy something, but don’t have the cash? Talk to us today about a student loan for your first car, car insurance or that laptop you really want.
Access to Ireland’s largest ATM and Branch network