Features & Benefits
- Apply online in minutes and start your savings habit.
- Save monthly by Direct Debit from large to small amounts. Minimum €5 – Maximum €2,500.
- You don’t need to be an existing Bank of Ireland customer to start saving.
- Get instant access to your money in any Bank of Ireland branch.
- This is a regular savings account, lump sum payments to the account are not allowed.
- Available to 16 years of age and over.
- If a SuperSaver account is opened as a joint account, it can only be funded from one personal current account.
- Get our best fixed savings rate 3.00% AER (Annual Equivalent Rate), for 12 months, (Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT) at the prevailing rate).
- Receive a €100 refund on your home or car insurance policy purchased or renewed with Bank of Ireland Insurance Services as a thank you for saving with us.
- Following the 12 month period the account will default to the Standard Regular Saver rate (currently 2%).
How to receive the €100 refund on car or home insurance with Bank of Ireland Insurance Services
- Open a SuperSaver account.
- Purchase a new home insurance or car insurance policy or renew your existing car or home insurance policy with Bank of Ireland Insurance Services.
- Text ‘OFFER100’ followed by your full name as outlined on your insurance document and your policy number to 50365. For renewals, you must wait until after the renewal date of your BOI Insurance policy before sending the text to claim the refund.
- If everything is in order, your €100 refund will land in your SuperSaver funding account within 30 days. It’s our thank you for setting up your new SuperSaver account and getting into the savings habit.
To find out more about the product, download our information sheet.
Terms & Conditions