A range of Set Notice accounts are available:
- 31 Day Set Notice
- 60 Day Set Notice
- 90 Day Set Notice
- Variable deposit interest rate
- Minimum lodgement and balance €5,000, Maximum €1,000,000
- Funds can be withdrawn by providing written instructions to any Bank of Ireland branch as follows:
- For a 31-Day Set Notice Account – provide 31 calendar days written Notice to withdraw funds
- For a 60-Day Set Notice Account – provide 60 calendar days written Notice to withdraw funds
- For a 90-Day Set Notice Account – provide 90 calendar days written Notice to withdraw funds
An instruction to withdraw funds from a notice account can be given using Banking 365 online or 365 phone when registered for these services or in branch.
If you are transferring funds to another Bank of Ireland account, the transfer takes place on the day after the notice period expires, this means:
- Day 32 for a 31 Day Set Notice Account
- Day 61 for a 60 Day Set Notice Account
- Day 91 for a 90 Day Set Notice Account
If collecting funds from a branch, your withdrawal will remain available for 5 working days after the notice period expires. If not collected in this time, a new notice instruction will be required and a new notice period served before the funds become available again.
To find out more about the product, download our information sheet.