Features and Benefits
Features of the Set Notice Deposit account
- Notice option(s) available: 31 Day Set Notice
- Variable interest rate. Annual Equivalent Rates (AER) are quoted based on a 365 day calendar year
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax at the prevailing rate
- Interest paid annually
- Minimum initial lodgement and balance €5,000
- Maximum balance €1,000,000
- Additional lodgements permitted
- Funds can be withdrawn by providing instructions and serving the required notice period
- To withdraw funds, provide written instructions to any Bank of Ireland branch or use 365 online or phone banking if registered for these services.
- Available to new and existing funds to the Bank of Ireland Group
- Available to open in branch
Important information on using Notice to make withdrawals from your account:
If you are transferring funds to another Bank of Ireland account, the transfer takes place on the day after the notice period expires. This means for example, Day 32 for a 31 Day Set Notice Account
If collecting funds from a branch, your withdrawal will remain available for 5 working days after the notice period expires. If not collected in this time, a new notice instruction will be required and a new notice period served before the funds become available again.