Features & Benefits
With the Affinity Credit Card you get:
- Supporting your College – We make a donation when you become an affinity cardholder, as well as donating an additional payment to your University’s alumni fund for each year your Affinity card is active. You also receive your college branded credit card.
- No transaction fees: Pay no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services. Cross border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions.
- No annual fee: No additional annual fees are applied to your credit card. Credit Card Accounts are liable to annual Government Stamp Duty of €30.
- 24 hour approval: means next working day provided that we are in receipt of all relevant information and documentation. Applications for non Bank of Ireland customers and applications referred to underwriting may take longer.
- Low cost instalment option: Spread the cost of larger purchases at a great low rate by taking advantage of our unique credit card Instalment Plan. Click here for more information.
- Emergency Cash Service – Should you lose your card while abroad, we’ll cancel your card. If you are abroad we can provide you with an Emergency Cash Advance Facility in most countries (Subject to available credit, fees and charges may apply).
- Free Additional Cardholders: Add up to 3 additional cardholders and still pay government stamp duty only once. Click here to apply now or download the form here.
- Paying with Contactless: Contactless payments allows you to make purchases up to the value of €502 at home and abroad by simply tapping your card on the reader.
- Exclusive offers and experiences: As a Bank of Ireland MasterCard customer, you will get access to exclusive experiences, offers and benefits in Ireland or when exploring other destinations abroad with MasterCard Priceless Cities at www.priceless.com.
It only takes a couple of minutes to apply online.Apply Online Now
Lending criteria terms and conditions apply to all credit cards.