Commentary & analysis by our experts and partners
- Market and Investment Updates
- Monthly Market Review Sept 2021 – Kevin Quinn, Chief Investment Strategist with Bank of Ireland Investment Markets, 14 Oct 2021
- A snapshot of the world economy in September 2021 – Schroders 14 September 2021
- Bank of Ireland Economic Pulse – September 2021 – Dr. Loretta O’Sullivan, Bank of Ireland Chief Economist, 14 Oct 2021
- Staying Informed During COVID-19 webinar series
- Join the second in our 4 part Invested webinar series where we discuss the topic: The Great Debate – property or shares? with Bernard Walsh, Head of Pensions & Investments
along with Tom Stevenson, Investment Director at Fidelity International and Ross Harris, Head of Residential Investments at Sherry FitzGerald. Click below to view. 27.05.21
- Join the first in our 4 part Invested webinar series where we discuss the topic: Want to become an investor but don’t know where to start? with Bernard Walsh, Head of Pensions & Investments and Jennifer Hardman, Investment Advisor. Click below to view. 06.05.21
- Join our 360˚ Retirement Planning Webinar with Bernard Walsh, George Nolan and guest speaker Declan Lawlor, from The Retirement Planning Council of Ireland as they discuss the financial, emotional, psychological and social changes that retirement can bring. Click below to view. 31 March 2021.
- Join our Property Insights webinar with Dermot Bannon, Anne Carroll, and Emma Heron as they discuss the Irish residential property market, how to avoid the common legal pitfalls that can catch you out and how to manage a home renovation project, stay within budget and make your home more energy efficient. Click below to view. 25 February 2021.
By clicking the webinar links below, you will be leaving our website and entering a third-party website. Bank of Ireland takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information from third party websites.
- Market and Investment Video Updates