Why Choose Bank of Ireland Insurance?
Cover that gives you peace of mind so that you can relax and enjoy your trip.
- Single or Multi–trip options
- Medical Expenses – Unlimited (see policy document for full benefits)
- Cancellation costs if you or someone you’re travelling with contracts Coronavirus before your trip (for policies purchased from 10 March 2022)
- Cancellation costs if you are required to quarantine on orders of a treating doctor or the HSE, and the period of quarantine goes past your original departure date (for policies purchased from 10 March 2022)
- 24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance
- Personal Property up to €1,500
- Personal Accident up to €30,000
Our digital insurance wallet allows you to:
- Apply for travel insurance in a few minutes from your device
- Access key insurance policy documents from your wallet 24/7
- Access all the key contact numbers available in your wallet when you need them
Underwriting, terms and conditions apply. Travel insurance is arranged by Bank of Ireland Insurance Services and is underwritten by Chubb European Group SE. Bank of Ireland Insurance Services Limited trading as Bank of Ireland Insurance Services and Bank of Ireland Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of Bank of Ireland Group. Chubb European Group SE is authorised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) in France and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.