What you get with a Personal Current Account:
Overdraft – manage your money with an agreed overdraft amount
Simple pricing structure so that you can control how much you spend on transaction fees
Access to Ireland’s largest ATM and Branch network
Quick and easy ways to pay bills and other payments – Top up your mobile phone, pay your utility bills by direct debit, set up standing orders
When abroad – bring your visa debit card to pay for goods and services abroad as well as getting cash withdrawals from ATM machines. Download the Visa Travel app for a handy currency converter and ATM locator
Bank statements and transaction history - see your account balances, bank statements ( eStatements) and transaction history with 365 Online.
Register for Online Banking with 365 Online and you can add the following features to your personal current account:
- Mobile banking– giving you access to the most popular 365 online services, securely and directly from your own mobile phone
- Mobile Top Up – top up your mobile phone or a friends at any time1
- Money Manager – understand and keep track of your spending
- eStatements – go paperless with eStatements
- Pay to Mobile– available on the mobile banking app; transfer money to any registered Bank of Ireland account simply by knowing the mobile number of the account holder.
- Access to exclusive online savings accounts– open a savings account in minutes