Features & Benefits
What you get with a Personal Current Account:
- Change the way you pay. Google Pay is now available on android devices: Click here to find out how you can make quick, easy and contactless payments using your phone.
Overdraft – manage your money with an agreed overdraft amount
Access to Ireland’s largest ATM and Branch network
Quick and easy ways to pay bills and other payments – Top up your mobile phone, pay your utility bills by direct debit, set up standing orders
When abroad – bring your visa debit card to pay for goods and services abroad as well as getting cash withdrawals from ATM machines. Download the Visa Travel app for a handy currency converter and ATM locator
Bank statements and transaction history - see your account balances, bank statements ( eStatements) and transaction history with 365 Online.
Register for Online Banking with 365 Online and you can add the following features to your personal current account:
- Mobile banking– giving you access to the most popular 365 online services, securely and directly from your own mobile phone
- Mobile Top Up – top up your mobile phone or a friends at any time1
- eStatements – go paperless with eStatements
- Pay to Mobile– available on the mobile banking app; transfer money to any registered Bank of Ireland account simply by knowing the mobile number of the account holder.
- Access to exclusive online savings accounts– open a savings account in minutes