Features & Benefits
- With a Golden Years Account, there are no fees for maintaining the account and no individual charges for a range of current account transactions and services. There are a small number of services that you may be charged for, such as using your debit card for transactions in a foreign currency – see here for more details
- Mobile payments are now available: You can make quick, easy and contactless payments using your phone/devices. Click here to find out more about Apple Pay and click here for Google Pay.
Debit card with contactless payments - make purchases in seconds at home and abroad by simply tapping your card on the reader
Manage your money with an overdraft
Access to a comprehensive ATM and Branch network
Bank statements and transaction history - see your account balances, bank statements (e-statements) and transaction history with 365 Online
Register for Online Banking with 365 Online and you can add the following features to your Golden Years current account:
- Mobile banking– giving you access to the most popular 365 online services, securely and directly from your own mobile phone
- Mobile Top Up – top up your mobile phone or a friends at any time
- eStatements – go paperless with eStatements
- Pay to Mobile– available on the mobile banking app; transfer money to any registered Bank of Ireland account simply by knowing the mobile number of the account holder.
- Access to exclusive online savings accounts– open a savings account in minutes