How to make an international money transfer
There are a number of reasons why customers may need to send or receive foreign currency (also known as FX payments), or make international bank transfers including:
- Sending money to friends or family abroad
- Buying property or cars abroad
- Paying for overseas tuition fees
- Being paid by employer in another currency
- Buying or selling shares in a foreign currency
Got more questions about international transfers? Visit our International Payments Support page.