Call 0818 365 365
» Lines open 8am to 12am Monday to Friday
Ways To Bank
Bank of Ireland 365 also allows you to do your banking by phone - simply call 0818 365 365.
It offers the convenience of day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - so you can bank at a time and place that suits you.
You can register online by clicking the 'register' button below, or simply call us on 0818 365 365 to get set up.
365 phone lets you carry out a wide range of banking activities such as transfer money, check your balance and change you 365 PIN.
Bank of Ireland 365 phone services include:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts*
- Add a new payee for payments
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your current account, demand deposit account, Bank of Ireland credit card and loan account
- Check your credit card balance and transactions
- Set up and amend Standing Orders
- Check and cancel Direct Debits
- Change your 365 PIN
- Re-issue / cancel cards and PINs
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Make an inquiry about foreign exchange rates
* Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Please see the current 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions for relevant jurisdictions below:
- Current RoI 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions
- Current NI/GB 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.