Call 0818 365 365
» Lines open 8am to 12am Monday to Friday
Bank of Ireland 365 also allows you to do your banking by phone - simply call 0818 365 365.
It offers the convenience of day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - so you can bank at a time and place that suits you. Even save on your current account fees by making the move to online banking.
Getting started with 365 phone
Getting set up on 365 phone and online is now easier than ever before. When you call us, we will confirm your identity with three simple security questions relating to you and your account, and get your 365 phone or 365 online account set up and activated all in one simple phone call.
Available to both Personal and Business customers (Sole Traders, Trading As and Agri customers).
Get set up in 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Call us on 1890 365 500 to speak to the Activation Team. You will need your account number available
Step 2: Answer three simple security questions relating to you and your account to verify your identity
Step 3: Our agents will instruct you on how to set up your own unique PIN and will then give you your User ID
Step 4: You can then activate your account and start banking online straight away!
Alternatively you can register for 365 Phone and Online Banking by filling in the Online Registration Form here.
Features of 365 phone banking
365 phone lets you carry out a wide range of banking activities such as transfer money, check your balance and change you 365 PIN.
Bank of Ireland 365 phone services include:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts*
- Add a new payee for payments
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your current account, demand deposit account, Bank of Ireland credit card and loan account
- Request a withdrawal on your Fixed Term Deposit Account, where access is allowed during the term
- Check your credit card balance and transactions
- Set up and amend Standing Orders
- Check and cancel Direct Debits
- Change your 365 PIN
- Re-issue / cancel cards and PINs
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Make an inquiry about foreign exchange rates
* Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
Fees and Charges
Fees and Charges
For information on fees and charges associated with 365 Phone, please see below.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges for ROI customers
- Schedule of Fees and Charges for NI customers
- Schedule of Fees and Charges for GB customers.
See Fees and Charges frequently asked questions for more details.
Terms and Conditions
Please see the current 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions for relevant jurisdictions below:
- Current RoI 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
- Current NI/GB 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
An updated version of Bank of Ireland’s 365 Phone, Online and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions will come into effect from 20th August 2014 and will be re-titled to “365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms & Conditions”. A copy of the press notice and the updated Terms & Conditions will be available for viewing here from 20th June 2014.
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.