Call 0818 365 365
» Lines open 8am to 12am Monday to Friday
Ways To Bank
Bank of Ireland 365 also allows you to do your banking by phone - simply call 0818 365 365.
It offers the convenience of day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - so you can bank at a time and place that suits you.
You can register online by clicking the 'register' button below, or simply call us on 0818 365 365 to get set up.
365 phone lets you carry out a wide range of banking activities such as transfer money, check your balance and change you 365 PIN.
Bank of Ireland 365 phone services include:
- Pay a bill or transfer funds between Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts*
- Add a new payee for payments
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your current account, demand deposit account, Bank of Ireland credit card and loan account
- Request a withdrawal on your Fixed Term Deposit Account, where access is allowed during the term
- Check your credit card balance and transactions
- Set up and amend Standing Orders
- Check and cancel Direct Debits
- Change your 365 PIN
- Re-issue / cancel cards and PINs
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Make an inquiry about foreign exchange rates
* Subject to account balance; certain limits apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
Fees and Charges
Terms and Conditions
Please see the current 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions for relevant jurisdictions below:
- Current RoI 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
- Current NI/GB 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions
An updated version of Bank of Ireland’s 365 Phone, Online and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions will come into effect from 20th August 2014 and will be re-titled to “365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms & Conditions”. A copy of the press notice and the updated Terms & Conditions will be available for viewing here from 20th June 2014.
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.