Features of the mobile banking app
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App has a number of features which allow you to manage your account(s) while on the go. The following are some of our most popular services available on the mobile banking app:
- Secure login through biometrics (RoI only) or by using 3 of the 6 digits of your PIN
- View your account balances, transaction history
- View and download your statements
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Money Insights 365 – Smart personalised insights into your spending
- Make SEPA and International Payments or Pay a Bill
- Add new payees
- Manage your account online through the Services tab allowing you to change your address, add new accounts to your profile, order interest or balance certificates and many more.
- Cancel Standing Orders
- Cancel Direct Debits
- Close Current Account
- View and share your BIC and IBAN.
- Locate your User ID.
- Transfer money using Pay to Mobile (Customers must be registered for the Pay to Mobile service)
- Apply for additional products on the updated Apply page
- Order foreign cash or book an appointment with the new Services page
- Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area
- Find Bank of Ireland contact information