- How do I register?
- I am having problems with registration
- Do I need to have a Current Account with Bank of Ireland to register?
Is Card Care part of 365 online?
No, Card Care is a separate service designed specifically for Bank of Ireland credit card management – it gives even more control over it, e.g. you can get your up-to-the-minute balance, order a replacement card, access your PIN, change your address, leave a travel note and lots more. Card Care requires separate registration.
- Can I use Card Care to manage my Current Account/Deposit Account?
- I have an additional card holder on my account - can they set up for Card Care?
- Is Card Care available for business customers?
- I have another credit card account - can I have two accounts registered?
- I was set up for viewing statements online automatically – via Card Care. How can I go back to receiving paper statements?
I have forgotten my username
Please contact Customer Services on one of the following numbers:
Republic of Ireland 1890 251 251 Outside Republic of Ireland +353 56 775 7747
Our opening hours
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm Sunday & Bank Holidays 10:00am - 5:00pm
- How do I reset my password if I have forgotten it?
Does it cost me anything to use Card Care?
There is no additional charge for these services, however normal transaction and service charges, as well as international fees and charges, may apply. Normal data charges may apply specific to your network operator and / or your contract set-up. For more details, please see our Fees and Charges section.
- Can I use Card Care on my mobile/tablet?
- What’s the Customer Service number?
- What are my options if I am unable to use this service?