Open a MortgageSaver account and we’ll top up your savings by €2,000 *
At Bank of Ireland we understand the challenges facing First Time Buyers in saving to buy a home. We want to help, with a €2,000 Bonus Interest on your savings when you draw down your Bank of Ireland mortgage.
With a MortgageSaver Account you can:
- Open an account online in minutes; there is no need to go to a branch, just upload your identification and address verification documents during account opening.
- Pay your direct debit from any Republic of Ireland current account (You do not need a Bank of Ireland current account to open this account).
- Available to Republic of Ireland (ROI) residents only, aged 18 or over.
- One account per customer in sole or joint names.
- Option to add lump sum lodgements of up to a total value of €20,000, in any branch.
- Save monthly by Direct Debit – Minimum €200, Maximum €2,500 per month.
- Have instant access to your money in any Bank of Ireland branch (you will need to bring photo ID with you), or through 365 online if you are a registered customer.
What you need to open an account
If you’re not a Bank of Ireland customer, to open an account online you need the following documents available to upload during the application:
- Your passport
- Your current account bank statement (From any Irish bank)
- A second document to verify your address, for example your driving licence or gas/electricity bill