Bagsy the blue one!
Open a Young Saver or a 2nd level account for your child today in just a few clicks by logging on to 365 Online and they get a free backpack of their choice. You can even choose from a limited edition FAI backpack for Euro 2016. It’s very quick and easy.
Not yet registered with 365 online? Register now in just a few minutes.
- Open a Junior account today – there’s an account available for your child from birth to 18.
- Set up a standing order from your account to your child’s account – perfect for pocket money!
- Your child will receive a free backpack* of their choice. Choose from Leinster, Munster, Ulster, limited edition FAI, neutral blue or neutral pink.
*Terms and conditions apply. In order to avail of the free backpack you must set up a standing order to the new account. Offer available while stocks last.
All you have to do is:
Back to current accounts
- Log on to 365 Online
- Click the Apply Online button
- Click Junior Accounts and choose your account type.
- Once you open a YSA or 2nd Level account with a standing order via 365 Online, a welcome letter will issue to both yourself and your child.The welcome letter to the parent will have an order number and a link to our group website. Visit the group website and insert the order number and choose the preferred back pack for your child . The back pack will be posted to your home address within 7 working days.
- Be sure to set up a standing order to the new account in order to receive the backpack. The minimum standing order amount is €5.00 per month.