Our Personal Current Account offers a clear and simple pricing structure:
- 1c for Contactless transactions. Cross border handling charges apply to non-euro contactless transactions
10c for Automated Transactions:
- Using your Visa Debit card, direct debits, standing orders and 365 phone/online and mobile banking transfers will cost you 10c per transaction.
25c for ATM/LATM (Lodgement ATM) Transactions:
- Lodgements/withdrawals using ATM/LATM (Lodgement ATM)
60c for Paper/Staff Assisted transactions:
- Cheques or paper lodgements and withdrawals over the counter using paper or your Visa Debit card will cost you 60c per transaction.
- A maintenance fee of €5 per quarter applies.
No Transaction Fees Offer. We offer you a way to avoid transaction fees for some of our day-to-day banking transactions. This means that you will not pay fees for:
- Direct debits
- Standing orders
- Debit card transactions and cashback
- Debit/credit transactions on your account using 365 Phone/Online and/or Mobile banking
For full details see our brochure below, also available in branch.Apply Online Now
You will still pay a quarterly maintenance fee of €5 per quarter if you qualify for the No Transaction Fees Offer. Service charges such as Government Stamp Duty will apply and charges for certain Visa Debit transactions abroad may apply.
Note – to avoid paying quarterly account transaction fees, you must maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your Personal Current Account throughout the full fee quarter. Credit interest is not payable on current account balances and potential interest may be foregone as a result of maintaining a minimum credit balance.
Current account transaction fees are calculated at the end of each quarter. Fees are then debited from your current account approximately one month later. If your bank account is migrated from one product type to another, for instance from Second Level Student Current Account to Third Level Student Current Account, the transfer will only be completed at the start of the next fee quarter.
Full details of our Personal Current Account transaction, maintenance fees and service charges are in the Schedule of Fees and Charges for Personal Customers. This brochure is available in any Bank of Ireland branch and here to download.