Make some winter memories with a loan to finance your family adventure.
What does a Bank of Ireland holiday loan offer?
- Borrow €2,000 for less than €41 per week over 12 months1
- Competitive variable rates from as little as 6.8% APR2
- Apply online in 15 minutes3
- Flexible loan terms4
- Money paid directly to your account
- Defer your first three monthly repayments*
- Make extra repayments and clear your loan early with no penalty fees**.
- Savings not required in order to borrow.
Use our quick quote calculator to get an estimate of what you could afford to borrow.^
Click here for terms and conditions
Variable rates are correct as at 30th June 2020 and are subject to change.
1. The repayments on a personal loan of €2,000 over 12 months are €40.08 per week based on a variable rate of 8.5% APR. The total cost of credit is €84.16. The repayments on a personal loan of €20,000 over 5 years are €391.92 per month based on a variable rate of 6.8% APR. The total cost of credit is €3,515.20.
2. APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. Rate offered depends on loan amount and may differ from advertised rate. Lending criteria terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only and not suitable for students. Only Bank of Ireland customers can apply online.
3. 15 minutes refers to completed online personal loan applications by Bank of Ireland current account holders.
4. Generally holiday loans are available over a maximum period of 12 months. Each application is individually assessed.
* Option only if your loan is repaid monthly. By deferring the first three monthly repayments you will pay more than if you paid over the standard term.
** By paying your loan off early you will pay less than if you paid over the standard term.
^ This calculator is provided as a guideline only. The information on the quotation is indicative and does not constitute a loan offer.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland