Features & Benefits:
- Variable rates from 6.8% APR2
- Amounts from €2,000 – €65,000
- Loan terms from 1 to 5 years
- Flexible repayment options – clear your loan early and pay less interest
- Option to defer first 3 months’ repayments3
- No need to hold any savings against your loan
- Apply online in 15 minutes1 (existing BoI current account holders) by phone or in branch
To see which rates apply to your needs, click here.
Click here to Terms and Conditions
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE.
1 15 minutes refers to completed online personal loan applications by Bank of Ireland current account holders.
2 APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. Rate offered depends on loan amount and may differ from advertised rate. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only and not suitable for students. Only Bank of Ireland customers can apply online. The repayments on a personal loan of €20,000 over 5 years with 60 monthly instalments are €391.92 per month at 6.6% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 6.8%). The total cost of credit is €3,515.20. Variable rates are correct as at 30th June 2020 and are subject to change.
3 By deferring your repayments at the start of your agreement you will pay more interest over the loan term than if you started to make repayments from the outset.