Graduate loans available throughout the year to suit your needs.
Loans to suit you
- Competitive rate of 5.0% APR2 variable for graduates
- Amounts above €5,000 available at alternative rates
- Apply online in 15 minutes1 (BOI Graduate Current account holders only)
- Choose to repay your loan over 1 to 5 years
- Option to defer your first 3 months’ repayments3
- Make extra repayments and clear your loan early with no penalty fees4
- Money paid directly to your account
- The graduate loan is only available to Bank of Ireland graduate current account holders.
To see which rates apply to your needs, click hereApply Now
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply and each application is individually assessed. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. The graduate loan is only available to Bank of Ireland graduate current account holders. Variable rates are correct as at 18th October 2017 and are subject to change.
115 minutes refers to completed online personal loan applications by Bank of Ireland current account holders.
2APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. The repayments on a student loan of €5,000 over a 60 month period are €94.20 per month based on a variable rate of 5% APR. Total amount repayable is €5,652.00. Total cost of credit is €652.00.
3Option only if your loan is repaid monthly. By deferring the first three monthly repayments you will pay more than if you paid over the standard term.
4By paying your loan off early you will pay less than if you paid over the standard term.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.