Everyone hopes to provide for their family and maintain their lifestyle when they retire. But to make it a reality you need a plan in place, today. Our dedicated pension advisors can help you tailor a pension plan that’s right for you and your future.
Whether you haven’t started a pension, already have a pension with us or have one with another provider, we can help you to make or refine your plan.
Your meeting happens the way you want it- in-person in a Bank of Ireland branch, over the phone or via teleconference at a time and place that suits you.
Your pension advisor will tailor a plan based on your income, lifestyle and retirement goals. Starting is easy, we’ll take the hard work out of securing a better tomorrow, today.
Once you are ready to begin your pension journey, your advisor will set up your 365 Online Banking account so you can conveniently see how your pension is doing at any time, where it is invested and what it’s projected to do for you in the future.
Reasons to start a pension
- Your income could drop by up to 70% in retirement1
- You may need an income for up to 30 years or more after you retire
- If you qualify for the State Pension, you could be 68 before you receive it2
- Save tax on your pension contributions going in, any growth you may get on your pension pot during your working life and a portion of the income that you can take at retirement (within Revenue limits)
- Starting pension contributions early can have a significant impact on the retirement fund you can build up
- Choose from a wide range of investment funds from global specialists
You can also book an appointment with any of our advisors using Advice Link. Advice Link is a unique screen sharing tool that allows you to speak to our advisors anytime anywhere, making it easy for you to get pensions and investment advice whenever and wherever you want it. Book an appointment with an advisor below:
Revenue limits, terms and conditions apply. Tax relief is not automatically granted, you must apply to and satisfy Revenue requirements.
Life assurance and pensions products are provided by New Ireland Assurance Company plc., trading as Bank of Ireland Life. The Company may hold units in any funds mentioned on its own account. New Ireland Assurance Company plc., trading as Bank of Ireland Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Member of Bank of Ireland Group.
Advice on Bank of Ireland Life products is provided by Bank of Ireland, trading as Bank of Ireland Insurance & Investments. Bank of Ireland trading as Bank of Ireland Insurance & Investments is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland is a tied agent of New Ireland Assurance Company plc trading as Bank of Ireland Life for life assurance and pensions business. Member of Bank of Ireland Group.
* Source: Weekly State Pension Contributory 2019, www.welfare.ie.
** Source: CSO, Average annual earnings for full-time employees in 2019, Earning and Labour Costs 2019.