Ever wonder where all your money goes?
Do you ever wish you were better at budgeting your money? That you had more control of your finances?
These days, we can all do with a little help to manage our money better. Money Manager is a new service on 365 online that helps you to better analyse and understand your spending.
- Track your finances
- Understand your spending
- Plan for life’s big events
It allows you to view and classify transactions across a number of categories such as household, bills and utilities, and entertainment. It will track your spending habits, so you can see where you’re spending most of your money each month, and shows you a snapshot of upcoming expenses, so that you can plan ahead and decide whether to save or spend.
Check out the Money Manager demo and the step by step tutorials to see how easy it is to get control of your finances using Bank of Ireland Money Manager.
How do I start using Money Manager?
Money Manager is integrated with Bank of Ireland’s online banking service, so it’s very easy to get started. Simply log in to 365 online and click the Money Manager link in the left hand menu. You will be asked to read and accept the Money Manager Terms and Conditions before you can proceed and transactions from the last 6 months will be loaded to Money Manager to get you started.
Not registered for 365 online?Register Now
Terms and Conditions
- MM is a personal finance information management tool available to 365 online customers, that allows you to group any income and expenditure into categories and provides a calendar view of certain expected regular financial events in the near future. You can use the predefined categories or create your own to better suit your own circumstances.
- MM is protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. As long as you comply with this Agreement, we grant to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use MM that is valid only for the period of use and only for the purposes described by us. We reserve all other rights in MM.
- You agree not to use MM in a manner that violates any applicable law or this Agreement. For example, unless authorised by us in writing, you agree you will not:
- When you first use MM, up to 6 months’ historical data of some of your accounts on 365 (“Account(s)”) will be ready for your use in MM (“Pre-Populated MM Details”). In the course of using MM, you may provide us with information that you manually input, which shall be in addition to the Pre-Populated MM Details (your “Manual MM Details”). Any Manual MM Details will not be used by us for any purpose, other than to populate the analysis graphs within MM. If you do not use MM for a period of 6 months or longer, all Pre-Populated MM Details and Manual MM Details(together referred to as your “MM Details”) will be deleted.
- If you are a joint account holder, then you will have your own view in MM of the transactions on any shared Account(s). This means that any changes made by one of the joint account holders to the classification of transactions on a shared Account in MM cannot be seen by any other joint account holder.
- MM is provided to help you manage your personal finances and is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. In particular please note that:
- you must be registered for 365 online in order to use MM;
- there may be differences between the transaction descriptions shown on your statement (printed or eStatement) and those which appear on the MM Details. You should continue to refer to your statements (printed or eStatement) or receipts as these remain the definitive record of transactions on your Account(s);
- only certain transactions will be automatically categorised by MM. These are only suggested categorisations by us which you can change. We do not accept any responsibility for the inaccuracy of any categorisations made by MM/you with your MM Details;
- calendar entries which you add yourself will appear in the calendar but do not constitute payment instructions. You will still need to make payments in the ordinary way;
- we do not guarantee the availability or functionality of MM or the accuracy of any information contained in it. For example, predictions of future transactions are based on past events and so may not fully reflect actual transactions;
- you use MM at your own risk, and we make no representation, and give no warranty, as to the suitability of MM, which is provided “as is”.Any information and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of MM is done at your own discretion and risk.
- information on MM is not real-time and does not include any transactions appearing under today’s date on your 365 transacted listing;
- we are not responsible or liable whatsoever for any decision you choose to make or not to make, directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of MM and any of the MM Details;
- you agree that you will not use MM to share, store, or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance with the law.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, you agree to protect and fully compensate us from any and all claims (including third party claims), liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, consequential loss and damage) caused by or arising from your use, inability to use or unauthorised use of MM; your violation of this Agreement; unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your Account(s) or MM, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- We cannot always anticipate technical or other difficulties caused by abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control, which would have been unavoidable despite efforts to the contrary. These difficulties may result in delay, loss of data, personalised settings or other interruptions and inaccessibility to MM. Except to the extent prohibited by law, we are not liable for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any data (including MM Details) or personalised settings.
- We may change this Agreement, withdraw or amend MM and/or the way it is provided to you. We will give you at least 1 month’s advance notice before making this kind of change.