Features and Benefits of the Cashback PLUS offer
Cashback PLUS is exclusively for Bank of Ireland current account customers who are buying their first home, moving home or thinking about switching their mortgage to Bank of Ireland.
2% of your new mortgage back as cash upfront.
As a special ‘thank you’, we will give you an additional 1% of your mortgage back in cash in five years’ time (subject to meeting the conditions of the mortgage).
Cashback PLUS is available with a range of competitive fixed and variable rates.
A range of competitive fixed and variable rates.
The Cashback PLUS Mortgage is available to you if:
- You are an existing Bank of Ireland current account customer and you are buying your first home, moving home or switching your mortgage to Bank of Ireland
- You drawdown your new mortgage between 5th September 2016 and 31st December 2020
- Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
If you are not a Bank of Ireland customer or if you take out a Mortgage top-up or a Buy to Let Investment mortgage, you can still avail of our 2% Cashback offer when you draw down your mortgage. Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
See below for Cashback PLUS offer terms and conditions.
Other reasons to choose Bank of Ireland for your Mortgage:
- We have qualified mortgage experts across our network of 250 branches nationwide;
- Our Mobile Mortgage Managers will meet you at a time and place that suits you in the evenings or at weekends;
- You can start your application online in minutes, book an appointment or talk to us via Skype or Facetime;
- We offer a wide range of fixed rate options ranging from 12 months to 10 years. You can even choose a combination of fixed and variable rates – a Twin interest rate – where you fix a portion of your mortgage and put the rest on a variable rate. Ask us about the rate options available to you;
- We offer a range of flexi-options to allow you to tailor your mortgage to your needs.
Regulatory & Legal Information
Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank trading as Bank of Ireland Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. A typical mortgage to buy your home of €100,000 over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €615.79 per month at 4.2% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 4.3%). APRC includes €150 valuation fee and mortgage charge of €175 paid to the Property Registration Authority. The total amount you pay is €148,114.60. We require property and life insurance. You mortgage your home to secure the loan. Maximum loan is generally 3.5 times gross annual income and 80% of the property value (90% of the property value for first time buyers). A 1% interest rate rise would increase monthly repayments by €54.02 per month. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
At the end of a fixed rate period, existing customers on a fixed rate can choose from our range of fixed rate options available to existing customers or roll to the prevailing Loan to Value Variable rate.
Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
Information and Legal notices ›