1. Offer available until 30th of November 2017
2. The 2% Cashback Mortgage offer is available to you if:
(i)You use your mortgage loan
- to buy a home in the Republic of Ireland to live in yourself (as a First Time Buyer or Mover), or to switch your mortgage loan to us from another lender (outside the Bank of Ireland Group) by re-mortgaging the house you live in, or to top-up a mortgage, or to buy a property to let or for investment; AND
(ii)You draw down your new mortgage loan between 1st October 2016 and 30th November 2017.
3. The 2% Cashback Mortgage offer is not available in addition to any other offer, e.g. our Cashback Plus Mortgage Offer or our First Time Buyer MortgageSaver Bonus.
4. The 2% Cashback Mortgage Offer is available whether you chose a fixed or variable rate for your mortgage.
5. 2% cashback payment will be 2% of the amount you borrow under your mortgage loan offer letter. The payment will be made into your mortgage-paying current account within 45 days of drawdown of your mortgage.
If you draw down your mortgage in stages (e.g. for a self-build)
6. The first drawdown must be made between 1st October 2016 and 30th November 2017 to qualify for the offer.
7. In addition, final drawdown must be made within 18 months of first drawdown
8. The 2% Cashback will be paid within 45 days of the final stage drawdown and will be 2% of the amount you borrow under your initial mortgage loan offer letter (any additional lending is excluded from the calculation, e.g. a top-up mortgage loan).
9. The 2% Cashback Mortgage offer is not available (a) for any mortgage where you do not borrow as a consumer; or (b) for any mortgage loan applied for through mortgagestore.ie. The 2% Cashback Mortgage offer is generally only available on mortgages from Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank.
10. We reserve the right to withdraw the 2% Cashback Mortgage Offer at any time at our discretion, for example, to reflect any changes in law or regulation or how they are interpreted. If we do withdraw the offer before 31st March 2017, we will notify the public of this by putting an advertisement on our website and in at least one national newspaper.
11. Mortgage payment break terms and conditions: Applications are subject to approval. Available on your Principle Private Dwelling only. Only available on annuity (standard capital and interest) repayment mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. At the end of the Payment Break period your repayments will be adjusted so that your mortgage will be repaid within its original term. I.e. your ‘Break’ repayments will be spread over your remaining mortgage, which means your new repayments will be higher than they were before the Payment Break.
When you apply, we will send you a ‘Mortgage Form of Authorisation’ with full Payment Break terms and conditions for you to sign and return to us.
12. Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.