How do I add a payee on 365 online and the Tablet Banking App?
To add a payee on 365 online, please select ‘Add Payee’ from the ‘365 Home’ screen and follow the instructions. For Tablet Banking, tap Manage Payees from the left-hand menu and then tap ‘Add a Payee’ and follow the instructions.
To activate the new payee, you will require a security code which can be sent directly to your mobile phone or mailed to you by post. Alternatively, for 365 online, please see our demo for instructions on how to add a payee.
How can I add my other Accounts to view on 365 Online?
You can add a number of accounts to your 365 Online profile by logging in and taking the following steps:
This request can take up to 5 working days to complete.
- Click Manage Accounts on the left hand menu;
- Choose Add your Account or Policy;
- Choose the type of account from the drop down list;
- Enter the account details and click Add Account.
Important – The accounts must have your own name (sole or joint account) and match the address and date of birth on all other accounts on 365 Online. Please note that account types must be ‘like for like’ when adding them to 365 Online i.e. personal and personal or Business and Business accounts. Personal and Business cannot share the same User ID and must be set up separately.
- What Fees and Charges apply?
- I need to speak to a 365 phone agent, what number should I call?
What is Bank of Ireland 365 Phone and Digital Banking?
365 Phone and Digital Banking refers to the suite of phone and online banking services offered by Bank of Ireland. “Digital Banking” refers to our various online banking services which can be accessed via 365 online, Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking and Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking.
- 365 online – Bank of Ireland’s online banking service is accessed through a web browser and offers you the convenience and flexibility to do your day to day banking at any time or in any space that suits you. It lets you carry out a wide range of banking activities including paying a utility bill, checking your balance, transferring money to other accounts and accessing eStatements.
- Tablet Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Tablet Banking App can be downloaded to your tablet device from the Apple App Store (Android version coming soon). It is designed to help you easily perform your day-to-day banking when and where suits you.
- Mobile Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Mobile Banking App can be downloaded to your smartphone (iPhone and Android). It is designed to help you perform your banking in a way that is convenient to you with many of the features from 365 online and Tablet Banking available.
Phone Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Telephone Banking service allows you to do your banking by phone – just call 0818 365 365 or 01 404 4000. If offers the convenience of day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so you can bank at a time and place that suits you.
Take a tour of our online demos for information on the main features available across all of our digital channels. For a quick summary of available services across our digital channels please review the listing below:
How do I get started?
You must have a Bank of Ireland current or demand deposit account and subsequently register for 365 online, in order to use all 365 Phone and Digital Banking services.
Step 1: Register
You can register for 365 online and phone by calling our dedicated Activation team to get set up and start banking online straight away (please remember to have your account number on hand):
Step 2: Login
To login to 365 online or the Mobile or Tablet Banking Apps, you will need:
- Your 365 online user ID;
- Password information (made up of personal details – DOB or last 4 digits of your contact number);
- Your six digit 365 PIN.
Important Note: A wide variety of business customers can also register for 365 Phone and Digital Banking services (e.g. Sole Traders, Trading As, Small Limited Companies, Agri Customers, Clubs, Associations, Societies and Partnerships).
Does it cost me anything to use these services?
There is no additional charge for these services, however normal transaction and service charges, as well as international fees and charges, may apply. Normal data charges may apply specific to your network operator and / or your contract set-up. For more details, please see our Fees and Charges section.
Does Bank of Ireland have a Banking app?
Yes, Bank of Ireland has both a Mobile Banking App and a Tablet Banking App. If you are already a 365 online customer all you will need to do is download our app from the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play store (Android). Once downloaded you will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information.
What is the cut-off time for money transfers on 365 online, Phone, Tablet and Mobile Banking?
Transfer cut off times on 365 online, Phone, Tablet and Mobile Banking differ by region:
- ROI customers - 3:30pm (working day).
- UK customers - 4:30pm (working day).
Where payments are requested on, or scheduled for a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, these payments will be processed on the next working day and will be subject to the limit for that working day.
If you give us a payment instruction to pay money from your Account, we treat the payment instruction as given on the banking day ("D") on which we actually get it, so long as it is received by us before the cut off time. If we receive it after the cut-off time it will be treated as received by us on the next banking day. If the payment is in euro and covered by Payment Services Regulations (PSR), we will ensure the payee’s bank is paid within one banking day of D. If it is a cross-border payment^ in Sterling or another European Economic Area (EEA) currency (non-euro) we will ensure the payee’s bank is paid within three banking days of D. If the international(non SEPA)^ transfer is not PSR regulated, we may take more time to pay it to the payee’s.
^Republic of Ireland only
When can I make transfers on 365 Online?
You can transfer on 365 Online at any time you like, however, the time and day you transfer will affect when the funds arrive with your Payee:
If the payment is in euro and covered by Payment Services Regulations (PSR), we will ensure the Payee’s bank is paid within one banking day of funds leaving your account (above). If it is a cross-border payment* in Sterling or another European Economic Area (EEA) currency (non-euro) we will ensure the Payee’s bank is paid within three banking days of funds leaving your account. If the international (non SEPA)* transfer is not PSR regulated, we may take more time to pay it to the Payee’s.
- For funds to leave your account the same day and begin processing – Transfer before 15:30 (ROI) or 16:30 (UK) Monday to Friday;
- For funds to leave your account the same day but only begin processing the next working day – Transfer after 15:30 (ROI) or 16:30 (UK) Monday – Friday or anytime Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
*Republic of Ireland only
How do I change my 365 PIN or my User ID?
Your unique 365 online User ID cannot be changed. To change your 365 PIN call 0818 200 365 and complete the following steps:
For security reasons you cannot use your date of birth, 6 of the same digits or a sequence like 123456.
- Choose Option 1 ‘Account Enquiries’;
- Choose Option 5 ‘Statements, Direct Debits & 365 PIN’;
- Choose Option 3 ‘Change your 365 PIN’;
- Enter your account number and then enter 3 digits of your existing 365 PIN;
- Enter your new 6 digit PIN and confirm your new 6 digit PIN by entering it again as prompted;
My 365 online session has ended abruptly. Why might that happen?
For security reasons we have disabled the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser so if you perform one of these actions your session may end. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.
Tip: Use the left hand navigation or where available, the back buttons within the page to navigate around the site.
- If I lose or have forgotten my 365 PIN, how do I get a new one?
Can I register a joint account on 365 online?
You can register a joint account for 365 if the account needs only one person’s signature to carry out a transaction. If you and the other account holder of a joint account want to use the 365 Phone and Digital Banking services, you must both apply separately.
Can I download my transaction history for my own records?
Yes, you can download your recent transaction history in CSV (comma separated value) format for current and demand deposit (savings) accounts on 365 online. The option to download transaction history can be found at the bottom of the 'Recent Transactions' page.
- How can I opt out of Marketing consent?
Can I order an up-to-date eStatement now?
You can now order an eStatement in 2 simple ways as outlined below:
- Log onto 365 Online;
- Click the Service Desk;
- Choose Order a Statement;
- Enter details and click continue.
Over the Phone
If you order your up-to-date statement before 3:30pm on a working day the statement will be produced overnight, ready to download via 365 online the following working day. You may also request an up-to-date Paper statement for your Mortgage, Notice deposit or Term Deposit accounts online via the Service Desk choosing the “Ask a Question’ Option. These paper statements will be issued to you by post in 3-5 working days.
- Call 0818 200 365;
- Choose Option 1 Account Enquiries;
- Choose Option 5 All other services;
- Choose Option 1 Order a Statement;
- Enter account details and 3 requested digits of your 365 PIN.
365 Phone and Digital Banking Support
Try our FAQs to find the right support for your query