Here is a guide to help you prepare your documents in advance.
So, you’ve decided to switch your mortgage to Bank of Ireland. Below is a guide to help you prepare your documents in advance which you will need to provide for your mortgage application.
Some you will need to provide up front, others may be needed after your application is approved and these will be confirmed when you get your mortgage offer.
You should bring these documents with you when you meet a mortgage specialist. If you are making a joint application, documents will be required for each party to the mortgage.
If you are a PAYE employee:
- Your Pay-slips for the last 2 months.
- Your most recent P60.
- Salary Certificate (a standard form provided by the Bank for completion by your employer).
If you are Self-Employed
- Your last two years’ certified/audited accounts
- Last 6 months business bank account statements (if business account is not with Bank of Ireland)
- Other documents may be required if your business is not established for a full 2 years of if you are sole trader or self-assessed.
Additional documents that may be needed for your application.
- Last 6 months personal current account statements (if account is not with Bank of Ireland). Last 12 months savings account statements showing build-up of funds (if account is not with Bank of Ireland).
- Statements showing your last 12 repayments for any existing mortgage held with another financial institution
- Statements for recent loans that are now closed (if not with Bank of Ireland).
- Depending on your own particular circumstances you may be required to provide additional documents.
- You may also be required to provide identification documents and confirmation of your address. This is usually a current valid Passport or Driving Licence and recent utility bill.
Call our dedicated Switcher team for more information - 1890 365 850