Cashback PLUS is our gift to you
Cashback PLUS is for customers who are Buying their first home, moving home or who switch their mortgage to Bank of Ireland.
If you choose to draw down your mortgage with us, you are entitled to avail of our Cashback PLUS offer, which includes:
2% of your new mortgage back as cash upfront.
As a special ‘thank you’, we will give you an additional 1% of your mortgage back in cash in five years’ time *.
Cashback PLUS is available with a range of competitive fixed and variable rates.
* Subject to meeting the conditions of the mortgage
Our calculator illustrates how much cash back could be received from a mortgage of €100,000. You can change the mortgage amount to understand what you could get back as cash.
This information does not constitute a loan offer.
The Cashback PLUS Mortgage is available to you if:
- You are buying your first home, moving home or switching your mortgage to Bank of Ireland
- You drawdown your new mortgage between 5th September 2016 and 31st December 2021
If you take out a Mortgage top-up or a Buy to Let Investment mortgage, you can still avail of our 2% Cashback offer when you draw down your mortgage. Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
See below for Cashback PLUS offer terms and conditions.
Other reasons to choose Bank of Ireland for your Mortgage:
- We have 250 branches nationwide where you can talk to qualified mortgage specialists, and we can meet you when and where it suits you best – at home or at work, even at the weekend.
- We offer a wide range of fixed rate options ranging from 12 months to 10 years. You can even choose a combination of fixed and variable rates – a Twin interest rate – where you fix a portion of your mortgage and put the rest on a variable rate. Ask us about the rate options available to you;
- We offer a range of flexi-options to allow you to tailor your mortgage to your needs.
Some reading you might find helpful
First time buyer mistakes to avoid
Getting Mortgage Ready
Ready to move forward with your application?
Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank u.c. trading as Bank of Ireland Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. A typical mortgage to buy your home of €100,000 over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €615.79 per month at 4.2% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 4.3%). APRC includes €150 valuation fee and mortgage charge of €175 paid to the Property Registration Authority. The total amount you pay is €148,114.60. We require property and life insurance. You mortgage your home to secure the loan. Maximum loan is generally 3.5 times gross annual income and 80% of the property value (90% of the property value for first-time buyers). A 1% interest rate rise would increase monthly repayments by €54.02 per month. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home. Available to over 18s only.