We will give you 2% of your new mortgage back as cash if you top up an existing mortgage or buy an investment property.
Our 2% Cashback offer is available to you if:
- You take out an Equity Release to top up an existing mortgage with us;
- You take out a Buy to Let mortgage to buy an investment property;
- You buy your first home, move home or switch your mortgage to us;
- And you draw down your new mortgage between 5th September 2016 and 31 December 2023.
- Cashback is not available with the High Value Mortgage fixed interest rate.
Other reasons to choose Bank of Ireland for your Mortgage:
- We have qualified mortgage expertise available across our network of 169 branches nationwide;
- Our Mobile Mortgage Managers will meet you at a time and place that suits you in the evenings or at weekends;
- We offer a wide range of fixed rate options ranging from 12 months to 10 years. You can even choose a combination of fixed and variable rates – a Twin interest rate – where you fix a portion of your mortgage and put the rest on a variable rate. Ask us about the rate options available to you;
- We offer a range of flexi-options to allow you to tailor your mortgage to your needs.
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only. Mortgage approval is subject to assessment of suitability and affordability.
A typical mortgage to buy your home of €100,000 over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €615.79 per month at 4.2% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 4.3%). APRC includes €150 valuation fee and mortgage charge of €175 paid to the Property Registration Authority. The total amount you pay is €148,114.60. We require property and life insurance. You mortgage your home to secure the loan. Maximum loan is generally 3.5 times gross annual income and 80% of the property value (90% of the property value for first-time buyers). A 1% interest rate rise would increase monthly repayments by €54.02 per month. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
Investor (Buy to Let)
The lender is Bank of Ireland Mortgages. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. A typical Buy to Let mortgage of €100,000 over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €647.91 per month at 4.8% variable (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) 5.1%). APRC includes a fee for the Banks solicitor of €950 plus VAT at 23% plus outlay of up to €350. The total amount you pay is €157,016.90. We require property insurance. You mortgage the property to secure the loan. Maximum loan is generally 70% of the property value. A 1% interest rate rise would increase monthly repayments by €55.43 per month. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home. These limits will vary according to individual circumstances.