Why choose Bank of Ireland Insurance?
Cover that gives you peace of mind, knowing your Home is protected.
Our Price Promise offer will save you at least €50 on your renewal.
Find out more about our Price Promise offer here
- Bank of Ireland Insurance Services offers one of the most comprehensive insurance policies in the market
- An easy claims process with 95.1% of Home Insurance claims covered
- 91.1% of customers that insure with us stay with us
- Accidental Damage on Buildings as standard
- 24 hour Emergency helpline: if you need emergency repair (eg pipes, locks, windows, roofs)
- Alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable following an insured cause (eg flood, storm, fire)
- Pay your Direct Debit monthly at no additional cost or pay by Credit / Debit Card
Additional cover available:
- Home office cover – business equipment up to €4000
- Accidental damage to contents
- Personal possession cover (loss or damage to your jewellery, sports equipment, bikes, phones / laptops)
Our digital insurance Wallet can be downloaded onto your mobile phone, tablet or PC and
allows you to:
- Apply for home insurance in minutes from your device
- Access key insurance documents from the Wallet 24/7
- Access key contact numbers from the Wallet when you need them
Find out more about contents only insurance, landlord insurance or tenant insurance.
Get a Quote
- Key features and restrictions
- Buildings insurance doesn’t just cover the structure of your home, but also provides protection for your permanent fixtures as well – from bathroom units to the kitchen sink
- Contents insurance covers all household goods kept within the home, such as your clothes, books and furniture
- The Contents Sum Insured is automatically increased by 10% at no extra cost during the months of December and January for Christmas Gifts and for one month either side of a wedding in your Household.
- A 24 hour emergency helpline is available to you
- A quick, simple and hassle-free claims process
- Accidental Damage: Your policy automatically includes Accidental Damage cover on buildings. You can also choose to include accidental damage on contents to protect you against accidents caused by mishaps such as a spillage on your carpet or an ornament being knocked off a shelf.
- Unspecified All Risks: Provides cover for loss or damage to your personal possessions both inside and outside your home e.g. if you have your camera stolen on holidays
- You can pay annually or monthly by Direct Debit with no interest or service charges or by Credit / Debit Card.
You can choose to select cover alterations in any combination of the following:
- Accidental Damage cover on contents
- Unspecified All Risks cover – Provides cover for loss or damage to your personal possessions both inside and outside your home e.g. stolen camera
- Policy Excess: The minimum excess available is just €250, which means you will pay the first €250 of a claim. You can also choose to select a higher excess in return for a premium reduction on standard rates. Choose your policy excess from €250 to €500, €750 or €1,000. Home insurance cover through Bank of Ireland Insurance Services aims to make you feel comfortable and secure in your house at all times. The team are experts in home insurance in Ireland, and can tailor a policy to suit you, contact us today.
Underwriting, terms and conditions apply. Home Insurance is arranged by Bank of Ireland Insurance Services and underwritten exclusively by RSA Insurance Ireland DAC. Bank of Ireland Insurance Services Limited trading as Bank of Ireland Insurance and Bank of Ireland Insurance Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Bank of Ireland Group. RSA Insurance Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.