Features & Benefits
- Save monthly by Direct Debit – Minimum €20, Maximum €2,000 per month
- Instant access to your money in any Bank of Ireland branch, or through 365 online or phone if you are a 365 registered customer
- Interest rate is variable. Annual Equivalent Rates (AER) are quoted based on a 365 day calendar year
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax at the prevailing rate
- Lump sum lodgements are not permitted
To be eligible you must:
- Be aged 18 years of age or older
- Pay your direct debit from any Republic of Ireland current account (You do not need a Bank of Ireland current account to open this account).
- When you specify a date for the Direct Debit to be collected, it takes 8 working days ( from the date of the direct debit ) for funds to be lodged to the GoalSaver account
- If a GoalSaver account is opened as a joint account, it can only be funded from one personal current account
- In joint accounts, the address of the first applicant will be used as the correspondence address for the account and the email address of the first applicant will be used as the email address for the account.
To find out more about the product, download our information sheet.
We may share anonymised data relating to your account activity and other Bank of Ireland products you hold with the ESRI to assist them with national research on savings and consumer behaviour. You will not be identifiable from any data we may share with them. Bank of Ireland takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information from third party websites. To understand how we hold and use your personal information click here.