Limited time Welcome bonus Avios offer.
Love travel? You can with Aer Credit Card and now’s the time to apply!
For a limited time only, new card holders will receive 5,000 Welcome bonus Avios. Simply open a new Aer Credit Card account before 13 February 2022 and spend €1,000 by the 14 May 2022 ** to get this amazing bonus.
With Aer Credit Card you’ll collect Avios and lots of other amazing travel rewards.
All the Travel Rewards you’ll enjoy
Two Return Flights to Europe every year1
Enjoy Two Return Flights every year to any of Aer Lingus’ European routes; the fare is free, you pay the taxes, fees and charges. These flights are available to you once you spend €5,000 or more (except for excluded transactions) within a Reward Year. You can even gift your return flights to a family member or a friend. Restricted periods apply.
Worldwide Travel Insurance2
Multi-trip Travel Insurance including winter sports covers you and your family for all your travel, regardless of the number of trips you make every year. Peace of mind, wherever you go. The value of this to you is €194.92 per policy*.
Two Fast Track and Priority Boarding Passes
Glide through security in a flash with two Fast Track and Priority Boarding Passes every year when flying with Aer Lingus. You can avail of Fast Track when travelling from Dublin, Shannon and Belfast airports. You have Priority Boarding in airports in Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Belfast. The value of this to you is €5.95 per pass*.
Two Airport Lounge Passes
Escape the hustle and bustle of the airport when flying with Aer Lingus by using your Lounge Pass, which are available to you at Aer Lingus lounges in Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Belfast. And you are entitled to two Lounge Passes every year! The value of this to you is €30.00 per pass*.
Collect Avios to put towards your next flight
Every time you use your Aer Credit Card you’re getting closer to your next holiday. Collect 1 Avios for every €1 you spend with Aer Lingus and 1 Avios for every €4 you spend on all other transactions3 you spend on your Aer Credit Card. Avios can be used to save money on flights.
When it comes to redeeming those Aer Credit Card Travel Rewards that need to be pre booked e.g. fares, fast track etc. and spending your Avios, you’ll need to be a member of AerClub, the loyalty programme of Aer Lingus AND your Aer Credit Card will need to be linked to your AerClub profile. Don’t worry, it’s easy to do and we’ll guide you through it.
All our features and benefits
You’ll still get all of our standard credit card features including mobile payments, no transaction fees when you make purchases in Euro4, 56 days interest free on your purchases5, low cost Instalment Plan, and new credit card holders can choose between 0% interest on purchases for first 6 months or 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 7 months6.
With the instalment plan feature you can spread the cost of purchases of €250 or more onto a low interest rate and pay it off in 6, 12 or 24 equal monthly instalments. Click here for more information.
(1) Free return fares are for a European Aer Lingus ticketed and operated flights to / from Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Belfast subject to availability. A minimum of two seats per flight will be available, except for Restricted Periods. Seat availability on the Aer Lingus website or through a booking agent does not guarantee a free return fare. For more information on restricted periods see the Aer Credit Card Travel Rewards Terms and Conditions.
(2) Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Bank of Ireland Travel Insurance is underwritten by AIG Europe S.A.
(3) You do not earn Avios on excluded transactions. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions. Please see www.avios.com for more details.
(4) Cross border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions.
(5) Interest is charged on cash advances and outstanding balances.
(6) At the end of the introductory period, the annual interest rates will revert to the standard interest rate applicable to your card at that time. Representative example of Aer Credit Card purchase at standard interest rate of 16.12% variable. Typical Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 26.6% variable including annual Government Stamp Duty of €30 and an Annual charge of €95.88 (this is made up of 12 monthly charges of €7.99). Assuming purchase of €3,000 repaid in equal instalments over a 12 month period. The total amount repayable by customer is €3,387.90 which includes initial purchase of €3,000 and a total cost of credit of €387.90.