What you get with a Young Savers Account:
- Bonus interest rate of 2.5% up to balances of €5,000. Click here to view the current interest rates on the Young Savers Account and the conditions of the bonus interest rate.
- You’ll receive interest on your savings four times a year and you’ll also get a statement once a year which tells you exactly what’s in your account.
- You can lodge or withdraw in Bank of Ireland branches. Visit boi.com to see which branch is most convenient to you for the service you require.
- Open an account for your child online today and deposit amounts when it suits you or save regularly.
- Once the child reaches 13 years of age, we’ll upgrade their account to a 2nd level current account. Don’t worry we’ll let them know closer to the time.
Apply online now:Apply Online via 365 Apply Online Now