- Competitive variable rates from as little as 6.8% APR1
- Borrow €1,000 for less than €90 per month over 12 months1
- Apply online in 15 minutes2 (existing BoI current account holders) by phone or in branch
- Flexible loan terms3
- Defer your first three monthly repayments4 (optional, only if your loan is repaid monthly)
- Make extra repayments and clear your loan early with no penalty fees5
- Money paid directly to your account
- No need to hold any savings against your loan
- Use our quick quote calculator to get an estimate of what you could afford to borrow. This calculator is provided as a guideline only. The information on the quotation is indicative and does not constitute a loan offer.
To see which rates apply to your needs, click here.
Click here for terms and conditions
Variable rates are correct as at 18th October 2017 and are subject to change.
1APR stands for annual Percentage Rate. Rate offered depends on loan amount and may differ from advertised rate. Lending criteria terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only and not suitable for students. Only Bank of Ireland customers can apply online. The repayments on a personal loan of €20,000 over 5 years are €391.92 per month based on a variable rate of 6.8% APR. The total cost of credit is €3,515.20. The repayments on a personal loan of €1,000 over 12 months are €87.26 per month based on a variable rate of 8.9% APR. The total cost of credit is €47.12.
215 minutes refers to completed online personal loan applications by Bank of Ireland current account holders.
3Generally holiday loans are available over a maximum period of 12 months. Each application is individually assessed.
4By deferring the first three monthly repayments you will pay more than if you paid over the standard term.
5By paying your loan off early you will pay less than if you paid over the standard term.