Financial Wellbeing for older persons
We can help support customers who are 75 years and over to develop financial confidence.
About you and your situation
- Are you looking to protect your future?
- Are you looking to have a better understanding of your current financial position and future goals?
- Do you wish to secure your current lifestyle and retain the ability to live comfortably into the future?
- Would you like to have all of your finances in one place to allow you to manage your accounts and retirement better?
- Would you like to retain the value of your assets and look for alternative investment options and solutions outside of deposit rates?
- Would you like to have a clear financial roadmap to support your goals and ambitions for the next 10 years?
How we can help you
Our senior advice team can help you to meet your financial goals and needs and provide you with a personalised plan.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we can help.
How we can help
1. Get in touch with us to let us know what you need:
- Email Seniors@boi.com and our team will get in touch with you
- Pop into your local branch to be put in touch with one of our Financial Wellbeing senior advice specialists.
- Phone our contact centre on 1800 946 146 and choose option 1 (show opening hours) and ask to be put in touch with one of our Financial Wellbeing senior advice specialists.
2. The senior advice specialist will:
- Talk to you about topics such as making a will, power of attorney, value-add services for you and your family, and inheritance planning
- They will establish your financial goals and needs and provide you with a personalised plan
- They are part of a dedicated team of highly-skilled professionals.
3. Our senior advice team will get in touch to discuss solutions:
- They will provide you with valuable support at a time and place that best suits you
- They will create a customised solution for you
- Which will give you control of your current finances and help prepare you for the unexpected.